- It is completely made of cast iron. There are high temperature resistant (German Schott Robax) ceramic glass on 3 sides, front and sides, and these glasses are completely sealed in the product by using fireproof glass wick.
- Stove combustion chamber grill is made of extra high strength casting. ( gg 40 )
- Nodular cast iron windshield does not tarnish and stain with its specially designed ventilation system.
- Thanks to the special rear air balance system, an efficient combustion is provided before the first combustion and during the post-burning in order to burn the residues formed during smoking and post-burning by removing the dead carbon gases from the first combustion logs. With this system, maximum efficiency is achieved by using minimum fuel in the stove.
- Thanks to the side glass cover, it is more comfortable to throw wood during burning, and the fact that there is glass on both sides for aesthetic reasons adds an extra elegance to the product.
- Wood and coal were used as fuel. The oven in the stove is made of 1.2 mm sheet metal. In order to provide a better baking in the oven and to increase the strength of the oven, an additional 5 mm protection sheet has been added to the bottom of the oven.
Height : 95cm Flue Outlet Dimension : 130 mm
Width: 63 cm Side Window Dimension: 237 mm x 275 mm
Depth: 55 cm Side Cover Dimensions: 217 mm x 250mm
Weight: 156 kg Oven Dimensions
Power: 17 kw Height: 15 cm Width: 41 cm Depth: 41 cm