- It is completely made of cast iron. There is high temperature resistant (German Schott Robax) ceramic glass in the product, and these glasses are completely sealed in the product by using fireproof glass wick.
- Stove combustion chamber grill is made of extra high strength casting. (gg 40 )
- Nodular cast iron windshield does not tarnish and stain with its specially designed ventilation system.
- Thanks to the special rear air balance system, an efficient combustion is provided before the first combustion and during the post-burning in order to burn the residues formed during smoking and post-burning by removing the dead carbon gases from the first combustion logs. With this system, maximum efficiency is achieved by using minimum fuel in the stove.
- Wood and coal are used as fuel.
Height : 68 cm Flue Outlet Dimension : 130 mm
Width: 55 cm Windshield Dimension: 315 mm x 354 mm
Depth: 44 cm Side Glass Dimension: 300 mm x 235 mm
Weight: 80 kg Oven Dimensions
Power: 7 kw Height: 15 cm Width: 34 cm Depth: 29 cm