- It is completely made of cast iron. There are high temperature resistant (German Schott Robax) ceramic glass on 3 sides, front and sides, and these glasses are completely sealed in the product by using fireproof glass wick.
- Stove combustion chamber grill is made of extra high strength casting. ( gg 40 )
- Nodular cast iron windshield does not tarnish and stain with its specially designed ventilation system.
- Thanks to the special rear air balance system, an efficient combustion is provided before the first combustion and during the post-burning in order to burn the residues formed during smoking and post-burning by removing the dead carbon gases from the first combustion logs. With this system, maximum efficiency is achieved by using minimum fuel in the stove.
- Thanks to the side glass cover, it is more comfortable to throw wood during combustion, and the fact that there is glass on both sides in terms of aesthetics has added an extra elegance to the product. Thanks to the side cover, fuel addition is made easy and the smoke that will occur if the cover is opened during combustion is minimized.
- Wood and coal are used as fuel.
Height: 75 cm Flue Outlet Dimension: 130 mm
Width: 70 cm Windshield Dimension: 415 mm x 250 mm
Depth: 55 cm Left Glass Dimension: 220 mm x 260 mm
Weight: 121 kg Right Glass Dimension: 200 mm x 240 mm
Power : 10 kW